R & C Consulting Group, Inc. (RCCG) was established in 2018, to provide community-based care for at-risk youths and adults in the state. Today, RCCG is a statewide provider of quality supports for at-risk children and for adults with mental health and substance abuse disorders. RCCG provides supervision to professionals seeking licensure and/or certifications in areas of substance abuse and mental health. RCCG provides placements for the Partners in Ministry WIOA Youth, and field placement for in and out of state students completing Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the mental health and substance abuse programs. RCCG also accepts some government and private insurances and offers an affordable self-pay option for services.
Current Insurances Accepted:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
- United Healthcare
As a local human services provider, RCCG provides services to adults and children as young as 5 years old.
- To improve and enhance the lives of those we touch with professional competence, affordability, and value in the community.
- To assist those who are impacted by mental illness and/or chemical dependency in decreasing the disease effects by promoting behavior change, providing support, and education so that clients may obtain and maintain mental health stabilization and abstinence from chemical dependency.
Our philosophy is to introduce concepts that enforce the practice of a multidisciplinary team approach to treatment. R & C Consulting Group, Inc. believes in helping individuals develop healthy behavior patterns in all areas of their life, including family, school, relationships, social, and living skills. We believe such changes are crucial in a successful transition back to a healthy lifestyle. Action strongly emphasizes family involvement to create a support network both during and after treatment.
- We believe that human relationships are the basis for growth and change.
- We maintain that individuals have both a right and a responsibility to be active participants in the service planning/life planning process.
- We respect the individuals we serve, their families, our employees and mentors, as well as the customers with whom we do business.
- We are committed to finding positive solutions for both the individuals we serve and their families.
- We believe that in natural community settings, the individuals we serve have the best opportunity to develop relationships and to realize their full potential.
Should you require more details about our organization, contact us at 843-400-5044.